In-Sight 2000 Vision Sensors
The power of an In-Sight vision system with the simplicity and affordability of a vision sensor
In-Sight 2000 Features
In-Sight 2000 series vision sensors combine the power of an In-Sight vision system with the simplicity and affordability of a vision sensor. Ideal for solving error-proofing applications, these vision sensors set new standards for value, ease of use and flexibility thanks to a powerful combination of proven In-Sight vision tools, a simple setup, and a modular design featuring field-changeable lighting and optics.
Fast, Intuitive Setup
Together with the In-Sight Explorer EasyBuilder interface, which provides a fast, step-by-step application setup, these vision sensors allow even novice users to achieve extremely reliable inspection performance in nearly any production environment.
Modular Design for Different Application Requirements
In-Sight 2000 series vision sensors can also be configured for in-line and right-angle mounting installation. This modular body design provides maximum flexibility to mount in tight spaces, allows for customized wiring and optical paths, and minimizes the need to design new mechanical fixtures.
In-Sight 2000 series models include an integrated lens and LED illumination that eliminates the need for costly external lighting. Lenses and lighting are field-interchangeable to adjust to different application requirements. The In-Sight 2000 Mini has a smaller form factor making it ideal for mounting in tight spaces.
- Affordable vision sensor powered by In-Sight Explorer software and EasyBuilderâ€”the same interface used for all In-Sight vision systems
- Simple for both new and existing users to meet their automatic inspection challenges
- Monochrome and color sensor models solve presence/absence applications, including color verification
- Proven, reliable Cognex In-Sight vision tools
- Compact, modular design with field-changeable, integrated optics and lighting
- Autofocus lens eliminates the need to manually refocus or adjust the mounting height of the sensor during line changeovers
- Fully compatible with Cognex VisionView PC software and VisionView 900 HMI touchscreen panel